The Greater Mullins Chamber of Commerce, located in Mullins, South Carolina, is actively searching for a forward-thinking, experienced executive with the ability to grow and successfully administer all aspects of the Chamber. Strong leadership and strategic planning skills are required. Previous management-level experience in Chamber operations is highly desired.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serve as the Executive Director of the Chamber
- Manage the day to day operations for successful delivery of services, programs and events
- Oversee and maintain positive working relationships with elected officials in order to successfully carry out the goals of the organization and city
- Implement the annual plan and budget
- Participate in community outreach programs and motivate others to volunteer
- Assist with membership development
- Obtain Board participation, plan Board meetings and activities and assist in the development and execution of Board policies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, computer and social media skills, organizational skills, and sound financial management practices and accountability
Resumes and salary requirements should be emailed to HJackson@mullinssc.us. Deadline November 17, 2017.